Administrateurs : Wave

Forum de Wave  Divers  divers 

Various playback issues

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
JohnHale
Nouveau membre
14 messages postés
   Posté le 11-06-2018 à 17:46:54   Voir le profil de JohnHale (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à JohnHale   

Hello,

Actually inexperienced at video editing generally. However, I have used Premiere Pro for a while. The interface and functionality of DR 15 was very appealing, so I decided to try. But there are some playback problems that puzzle me: When playing 4096 x 2160 video with frame rate 59,94 (probably overkill, but anyway...), playback is lagging badly AND gpu is only working at 6 - 7 %. However, in Premiere Pro, playback runs smoothly 9 times out of 10, and the gpu is running up to 100 % (no proxies).So I tried to generate optimized media in DR 15 (took more than an hour...), which of course helped. But when I restarted DR 15 to resume my work after a break, these optimized media files seemed lost (and the "rediscover" option did nothing).I don't want to go back to the less intuitive and rather clunky Premiere Pro, but unless the playback problems can be solved, I guess I have to.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=72663
Logistics System Video

Thanks

--------------------
Haut de pagePages : 1  

Forum de Wave  Divers  divers  Various playback issuesNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum