Administrateurs : Wave

Forum de Wave  Divers  divers 

Various MOp problems

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
JohnHale
Nouveau membre
14 messages postés
   Posté le 11-06-2018 à 17:44:22   Voir le profil de JohnHale (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à JohnHale   

Hello,

Horizontal Roughing: Using the "Linear" cut pattern, the cuts are not symmetrical (the part is) and there are cuts missing on one side. There seem to be some extra rapids as well.In Horizontal Hill machining, the cutter does not finish the bottom of the part - it does not go down far enough (should go down to -4.152, but it stops at 0). There is also no setting to either force the minimum Z further or limit the Z if one does not want to go down to the bottom. Also, despite that the entry/exit is specified at 2mm and 90°, they seem to be executed at 45° and 6.35In Horiziontal finishing, I can force the cutter down to the right level to finish the part, but despite the fact that I have set climb-conventional and depth first, the cutter alternates sides of the part and thus rapids back and forth many times.In between two curves machining, look closely at the cut connections - they should be straight as specified but they are not.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://mecsoft.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2039
Technology Explainer Example

Thanks

--------------------
Haut de pagePages : 1  

Forum de Wave  Divers  divers  Various MOp problemsNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum